Friday, February 3, 2012

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse : Reviews & Swatches :)

I'm not even gonna put any suspense into this. I LOVE this foundation. It has been my everyday foundation since it first came out. I used it once and fell in love. <3 Read below for more details. =D





The color I'm reviewing is Nude. I am OCD about my foundation being matte. I do not like to shine or anything of the sort. lol. It also does really well with covering pores and fine lines. The last swatch is just the foundation without any primer, and you can see it does a great job covering by itself. Also, I did the swatch on my right hand because of my scar. You can see from the pictures that it easily covered the redness of my scar, so imagine what it can do for blemishes! The only thing that disappointed me this time was the look of it when I opened it. It usually looks amazing, but I did drop it a few times at the store. =/ lol. Occasionally, you will get one that looks like that when you open it up, but it doesn't bother the foundation. It works just the same. =)

I am definitely recommending that you go try this foundation. =D

I paid $7.94 plus tax for this item.

Overall Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment