Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cover Girl Clean Make-Up : Reviews & Swatches :)

Hello my lovelies :) I told ya'll I would have some reviews coming soon! <3
My first review is going to be on Covergirl's Clean Make-Up for Normal Skin in Creamy Natural.





I actually like this foundation pretty well. It's my back-up foundation for when I run out of my regular! It does have a bit of a chemical smell when you first put it on, but the smell does go away after it dries. Speaking of drying, it dries down pretty quickly, so make sure you're prepared for that. This foundation has decent coverage, but it does come off rather easily. The two main things I dislike about this product are: it has sort of a "dewy" type finish, and I prefer my foundation to be more matte. It also seems to settle into my (rather large, ugh!) pores and any fine lines. =(

I paid $6.25 plus tax for this. <3

Overall Rating: B+

2 comments:

  1. Which one are you currently using? I have this foundation and it doesnt cover as much as i would like it too. Other than that i like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently use Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline. It's my absolute favorite! I've been using it for years. I have a review of it up, check it out if you want. :)

      Delete