Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser : Review & Swatches =)

Neutrogena is known for their awesome skin products. Did this facial cleanser live up to the Neutrogena expectation?



I HATEEEEE this product. I do not like sayin that about a Neutrogena product because they are normally awesome, but this was horrible. I have been blessed in the fact that normally, my skin really rocks. It's very rare that I get even the smallest blemish. I was out of my normal cleanser, so I just picked this up at the store down the street. The first couple of days I used this, my chin broke out like crazy. I chalked it up to using a new product on my face. I've been using it for 3 weeks now, and I will never use this again. I have blemishes on my chin, around my lip, as well as on my forehead. Horrible waste of money. Also, I tend to have skin on the oilier side, and this product even made MY skin dry. =/

I paid $5.00 plus tax for this.

Overall Rating: F-

No comments:

Post a Comment