Friday, January 20, 2012

Give the Illusion of Volume :)

Hello my pretties! :)

If you have hair like mine, it's straight and flat as a board. My hair also tends to run a little oily, so it's hard for me to use a lot of products on my hair. So, I thought I'd share a few little tricks I use to make my hair look more voluminous! :)

- Skip the conditioner in the shower. It's naturally going to make your hair feel a little dryer than normal, but it gives a bit more texture to your hair.
- Blow dry hair with your head upside down. This makes the hair dry away from your head rather than right on top of it.
- If you have a side part, part it a little farther over than you normally would.
- Flat iron just the ends of your hair. With the ends super straight, it gives the illusion that the hair at the top of your head has more body in it.

Now, I'm no hair guru, and I'm certainly not a professional. These are just little tricks that work for me when I want a little more body in my hair! Let me know your tricks and if any of these worked for you!

Until next time, lovelies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment