Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The First of Many :)

Hello everyone! My name is Candi, and this is my brand spankin new blog! I'm gonna start off with a little intro, and I'd love it if you all introduced yourselves as well!

I'm 23, and I live in Alabama. Yes, I am a bit of a redneck. =P But I am obsessed with all things make-up! I live on a small horse farm, and I'm attending college working towards a Criminal Justice degree. I have an amazing boyfriend, Johnathan. I'm sure you'll hear tons about him! lol. So, why the title "Stolen Beauty" for my blog? I, like many folks these days, am on a budget. While I may love beauty, I do not have the money to splurge on products like MAC, Urban Decay, etc. So, the point of my blog will be to find really great make-up at afforable prices. =)

Blog posts will include reviews/swatches, inexpensive make-up looks, my must-have products, make-up tips,  and a few surprises along the way!

I also have an idea for a "daily look" post that I'll start doing if ya'll would be interested in it. It'll cover my make-up, clothes, jewelry, etc. for the day along with pictures.

Anyways, enough of my ramblings! Let me know the things you would like to see first! <3 Muah! See you soon lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment